The Pinasol Foundation was established on the 15th day of April, in the year of our Lord, 2011. Our headquarters is located in the Sekyere East District of the Ashanti Region of the Republic of Ghana. We established the Foundation to develop a more organized way of providing assistance to the less privileged who regularly sought help from Reverend Solomon Okyere Asiamah and his wife.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Five (5) guiding principles of PINASOL FOUNDATION
- Accountability: Pinasol foundation seeks to be accountable to its partners in all resources including human and monitory resources in order to achieve its objectives and programme.
- Transparency and access to information:
Pinasol Foundation seeks to be transparent as possible to its partners, donors, volunteers, employers and provide adequate information to its stakeholders as quickly as possible.
- Respect for the Vulnerable: Vulnerable groups such as women, children, the elderly, people with disabilities and oppressed minorities, suffer most in conflict and therefore require security in the delivery of relief assistance. Pinasol foundation .PINASOL Foundation will ensure these groups receive priority in our operations.
- Human Dignity and integrity: We maintain the dignity and integrity of all people as the essence and core of all our policies and programs.
- Personnel: PINASOL Foundation will only recruit and maintain a core of volunteers who aggressively practice our basic beliefs and guiding principles.